JOB APPLICATION


06 June 2011
The Principal
Dhaka City College
Dhaka.

Subject: Application for the post of Counseling Service.

Dear Sir
I am writing to apply for the post of counseling service which was advertised on the department of Business Administration’s notice board of Dhaka City College on 02 June 2011.
Currently I am the student of B.B.A. studying on 6th semester in Dhaka City College from the department of Business Administration. I would like to apply for participating in “Principles of Accounting” and “Business Mathematics” counseling service.
Working for counseling service appeals to me because it has a good perspective and it provides excellent training as I believe. I can contribute to this with my skills and ability to work for counseling service.
I have enclosed my resume and passport size photograph. I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the mobile phone number given above. I look forward to meeting you.
In the circumstances, may I therefore hope that you would be kind enough to give me an opportunity to face the examination to prove my competence for the post.

Yours sincerely
Md. Shadequr Rahaman Najmul
Roll- 24
Section- A
Batch- X

Comments